- Sugar Cookies
- White Icing
- Shredded Coconut
- Orange + Yellow Starbursts
- Green dye
- Rolling Pin
- Make Cookies accordingly
- Bake Brownies accordingly
- While the cookies + brownies are baking prepare your “taco toppings”
- Separate the red M&M’s
- Separate the orange + yellow starbursts. Cut them into thin slices. Attempt to get at least 5 slices out of each square.
- Place 4-6 drops into the shredded coconut. Stir with a fork until desired color
- Take the cookies out and let them cool for 3 minutes. When cooled, place them on top of the rolling pin. This will give the curved taco shell look.
- Once the brownies are almost completely cooled, take a fork and scrap the brownies up, until the brownies resemble ground beef.
- Then make the taco.
- Take your cookie, place the brownies in the bottom
- Spread the icing in the form of sour cream
- Place the shredded coconut onto the taco for the lettuce.
- Place the M&M’s to look like tomatoes
- Put the Starbursts on for the cheese.
- ENJOY your super yummy Sugar Cookie Taco!
Read this blog post NOW!